[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T speaking of clothes Clever clothes that react with smell

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:28:39 -0600

This is really an interesting concept. It would be cool if you could program
your clothes to give off a certain scent depending on its color. But then,
it would have to be a very light fragrance in order not to give the wearer,
and everyone else, a blasting headache. I quit wearing perfume a couple of
years ago because several of my friends suffer from chemical sensitivities
that make it really hard for them to be around people who wear perfumes. Now
when I try to wear perfume, I get a headache myself, although perfume worn
by others rarely bothers me.
Kellie