[bksvol-discuss] O_T We are back

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 16:59:02 -0400

Hi you all,

Just writing to let you know that Guinevere and I made it to Pennsylvania in
one piece.  Was not an easy move, but can tell the story another time.

I just wanted to write and say Hiah!  And will be putting up some books
tonight, if of course this computer is truly behaving itself.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

"Courage is not being without fear,
but courage is to go forward in spite of
fear."