[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Update from the Rhodes

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 04:39:11 -0500

Shelley, I'll be praying for you and your family. I wish you were close enough for me to give you a hug. It sounds like you need one. I know what you mean about scanning being therapeutic. The rhythm of it is kind of soothing and centering. I have Crohn's disease, a disease that causes damage to the digestive system similar to what you describe to your dad's. Do you have any books about his condition? If not, I think I kept some of mine and could rescan them since my files don't have page breaks. I scanned them long before I joined or even heard of Bookshare. Anyhow, let me know if I can help at all.

Monica Willyard