[bksvol-discuss] O T: Text-to-speech and text-only versions of State Of The Union Address.

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookkshare volunteer list" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 01:14:59 -0600

Hi everyone!

For your enjoyment, I have uploaded both a text-to-speech and a text-only
version of President Obama's State Of The Union Address to Sendspace.com.

The file name is:

State_Of_The_Union_Address_.zip

contains both a text-to-speech MP3 audio and a text-only version of the
transcript. I used TextAloud to create the audio MP3 file.

You can use the following link to retrieve the file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gm3ckp

No password is needed. Remember it is a zipped folder, so you will have to
extract the contents.

--

Blessings.

Lynnsky

"To deny the need for and the teaching of Braille is to limit choice. It
inhibits one's freedom. You can never choose to use what you have not
learned."
(A Lynn I original quotation.)