[bksvol-discuss] O T: Results of book downloaded from Audio Owl.

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 19:55:00 -0600

FYI!

Thanks Chela for letting us know about the site. I downloaded a biography
called Edison His Life and Inventions. Just so you know, all chapters in
this book were not read by the same person. I thought the reading quality
was quite good; however, one of the readers sounded as if she used a
telephone or a micro cassette recorder to record her chapter.

I'm not criticizing or complaining--just wanted to mention what I observed.
*smile*

Blessings.

Lynnsky

"To deny the need for and the teaching of Braille is to limit choice. It
inhibits one's freedom. You can never choose to use what you have not
learned."
--A Lynn I original quotation.

  _____