[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T: Question RE not including previous text in reply to a message.

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 17:05:12 -0900

If it copies in the message text for you to see while you are
composing your new message it's probably a matter of selecting the
text and deleting.  You can do this quickly with CRTL+SHIFT+END.  This
combo will select everything from the cursor to the end of the text
and you can then hit BKSP to delete it.

If Outlook concatenates the old message after you hit send I can't
give you any specific advice.

On 1/16/10, Lynn I <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all you computer groupies!
>
> I have my e-mail program set to include the previous message in a reply to
> that message because I think it's helpful in most instances. However, it
> does make for longer messages on a list.
>
> Is there a way to not include it in individual messages? I use Outlook and
> have not found an answer. *smile*
>
> Blessings.
>
> Lynnsky

Soronel Haetir