[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T JAWS 10

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:10:34 -0700

Roger:

U can have both jaws 9 & 10 on your system. Set 9 to start up
automatically, set jaws 10 not to. Make a hotkey for jaws 10 like alt
control 0 so u can shut down jaws 9 & start jaws 10 when u want to &
learn it.

Look at the training book (help menu > training) that comes w/jaws 10
& practice what you're taught. Also, check your verbosity settings &
make certain it's set to beginner.

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at: