[bksvol-discuss] Note from Christina re scans

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:46:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Cindy.
I'm going to scan Hand of Flames by C. E. Murphy and Hero of Ages by Brandon
Sanderson. I'm also planning to scan Blood Light which is a collection of
humorous horror stories but I don't remember the editor/s for that.

I saw you have me down to scan Turncoat. Please take that one off. It'll
probably be on the best seller list so I'll let Bookshare scan that one.
Thanks.
Christina