[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nobel Prize winners in Literature from 1901

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 21:45:31 -0800 (PST)

 For those who want more information about the Nobel Prize for Literature,
here's some  general info,including a list of all winners since 1901.

Probably some of the books are in the collection, but it would be good to get
all of them in, though those that are written in some languages like Japanese
probably would be hard to get, unless there are English translations .

name?

>If so, you can find the list of books
here: