[bksvol-discuss] Re: No notice when book approved and enters collection?

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:12:21 -0500

I haven't had any books accepted to the collection in recent days, but I did receive a notice that the book I submitted for you to proof was up and ready to be proofed.

Melissa Smith

On 6/21/2011 2:51 PM, Judy s. wrote:
Has anyone else experienced having books that they've scanned or proofed entering the collection this week without receiving a notice that they were approved?

I've had several books I proofed that were waiting for approval since around the 14th. All of them are now in the collection but I've never received an email about any of them being approved.

Judy s.