[bksvol-discuss] Re: No OT? and quiet list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:02:03 -0700 (PDT)

Good suggestion, Michael.  I used to get my mail in
digest form and it did sme space and time. The only
difficulty was when I wanted to answer a particular
post, but I solved that by copying it to a Word
document, as well as others I wanted to respond to,
and then posted them individually later.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com