[bksvol-discuss] Nickel and Dime Revisited

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 21:05:29 -0500 (EST)

hey Lissy,

and others of course.

Our library has an excellent copy of this book, I just picked it up and will
try my hand at a better copy.

The library also has thirteen other books by her, she is very prolific
writing from the 1970s to the present, at least from what I can determine.

But will let you know when it gets up to be validated.

Also picked up Deck the Halls, a mystery we don't have by Mary Higgens
Clark.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council