[bksvol-discuss] Re: Newspapers

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:56:38 -0500

Sue has a good point below.

So, thanks Merissa and the engineer! Even though I don't read the papers on the site. Nevertheless, thanks for getting them back up and not totally flipping out and hurting someone because of the incessant complaints. . You have my deepest admiration for that.

The papers are still in the beta stage, am I correct? I'm just clarifying cuz that probably makes a big difference.

Best,
Allison H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>