[bksvol-discuss] Newsline Content On Bookshare.org

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:06:19 -0700

Hello,

For the last couple of days, we have had some difficulties, and Bookshare.org
hasn't received all of the Newsline content which we usually get.

We are working with the Newsline engineers, and hope to have this situation
corrected by the end of today.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused our subscribers,
and we want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to solve this
issue as quickly as possible.

Sincerely

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare