[bksvol-discuss] Re: New volunteer intro and request for help.

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:03:27 -0400

Hi, Laura. The other thing I can think of besides what Gerald suggested is
the information bar in Windows XP. You didn't say if that was what you were
using or not or if you did, I missed it. are you using JAWS or some other
screen reader? An Alt-N will bring up the information bar if that's the
problem and you can hit the spacebar then, which opens a menu where you can
choose to download the file. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM