[bksvol-discuss] Re: New to the List and to the Submission/Validation Process

  • From: "CJ Vining" <Vining@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 13:34:59 -0400

Heheh My husband says I take this too seriously (a comment which rather
annoyed me) one day when I joked about how it was time to attend to my daily
Bookshare chores. Apparently, only paid work is worth spending a lot of time
on. Errg! I enjoy this, and if I wasn't doing this, I'd be doing some other
time-wasting activity, probably. At least this one benefits other people!

Welcome Nolan! Have fun, and thanks for contributing your time and effort.
(that goes for everyone else here, as well. I really like this list--so many
generous and intelligent people in one place!)

Joanie