[bksvol-discuss] Re: New York Times Bestsellers

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 17:24:11 -0500

Hi, Cindy. K1000 is not a machine but software, and there are different
versions, but K1000 is always K1000, no matter the version. They do have
K3000, but most blind and visually impaired people don't use that, so it's
safe to call it K1000, no matter which version people are using. Take care.
Julie Morales
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx