[bksvol-discuss] New Wish List request

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 22:29:17 -0700 (PDT)

This is a book of autobiographical pieces. When I looked it up on Amazon to see
if it's fiction or nonfiction, I chuckled at the cover: a boy doll,
bare-chested with red shorts, boxing gloves on his hands, and a black eye.
BTW, Ann--the title is actually Not That You Asked in parentheses. smile the
rest is a subtitle after a colon, though on the cover it is in very small print
and not after a colon.

It sounds as if it would be an amusing book to read.

G.Cindy