[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Submission -- Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:44:50 -0700 (PDT)

I did and I could not find it.

Jana Jackson <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          Hi, Barbara!  I hate to
tell you this, because I know you put a lot of work into it... But I submitted
an excellent copy of Your Best Life Now a couple of years ago.  One suggestion,
just so that you don't end up spending a lot of time working on something, only
to submit a duplicate copy.  You may want to use the simple search feature to
make sure that something isn't already in the collection.  Remembering to do
this before I start working on a book has saved me a lot of unnecessary work!
<Smile>  You may have done this, and it just didn't show up for some reason...
But it's there. <Smile>  Take care, Barbara!

  Jana