[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Software Update For Victor Stream

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:12:53 EDT

There is also a new upgrade for the Stream firmware. I have installed it on
my Stream and so far it does seem to have better functionality.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] New Software Update For Victor Stream
Date:
4/1/2009 11:13:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

For those of you who read with a Stream, I just read a post saying that there
is a new version of the companion software that helps you transfer files to
your device including Bookshare content. You’ll find it if you go to
http://www.humanware.com/stream_support ;

This software is supposed to be much easier to use with your various
bookshelves and is free to download. I’m not a Stream user, so I don’t have
more
details
to share and can’t answer any questions about the new software. I’m posting
this in case anyone needs the information.

Monica Willyard

New Low Prices on Dell Laptops – Starting at $399
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220631247x1201390185/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.
net%2Fclk%3B213540506%3B35046329%3Bx)