[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Publisher Possibility

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:20:32 -0500

Now that's what I call teamwork. (big smile) Way to go Jim, Pavi, Robin, and
the publisher! You know, the Dummies books are very difficult to scan
because of the layout of the pages. So having these as publisher quality
books would be awesome! I have several of these books and can't submit them
to Bookshare because of the layout. I can read them for myself since I don't
mind moving around a page to find the text. So I'd love it if Bookshare
users could get access to these.

Monica Willyard