[bksvol-discuss] New Old Books Now Available for Validation

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <hillikera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:37:57 -0700

Hi everyone,

I wanted to write a quick note and let you know that some of the books that
used to be on the step 1 validation page in Kurzweil's KES format are now available in
RTF.  There were several KES books that had been up on the site for a long
time, so I converted and re-uploaded them.  I wanted folks to know that
those books have not yet been validated, even if the book history might
appear that way.  I put the books into RTF so that more people would have
access to them.

Feel free to write me if you have questions.

Happy validating,
Allison