[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Member?

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 13:53:39 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome to the group!

  Barbara

Laura Glowacki <orangebutterfly87@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi Anastasia,

  Yep I'm a newbie from Illinois.  My main reason for volunteering is that I'm
going to scan and read several books.  And I figure if I'm going to go through
all that effort, I'd definitely take the opportunity to give back to bookshare
as bookshare has given so much to me.

  And I just keep asking as I go along to learn from the experts on this list.
<smile>

  Take care,
  Laura