[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Marissa's List Sept 19.

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:44:13 -0700 (PDT)

If you (or anyone else validating one of my books) have any questions about the
book, please don't hesitate to email me off-list.  I'll be glad to help you
with any confusing words or garbage characters in the book.

  Thanks, Carrie

Evan Reese <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Thanks, Carrie, I'm glad to know that before I start on the Carpenter
book.  Of course, I will make sure that every break is in place.