[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Marissa's List! Empty Administrative Approval Pool!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gustavo <gustavo.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:34:57 -0700 (PDT)

Terrific!! Thank you, both of you!!

I thought at the rate you were approving books,
Gustavo, the admin pool would soon be empty. Now is
the time for you to go on vacation--smile

Or answer a couple of letters I've written to you, if
you still have them, about Prince of Sinners and
Camus' The Stranger. smile

Cindy
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx