[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Kid In Town

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 22:54:44 -0400

Hey there, Jack.  Welcome to the list.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Schroeder" <alljackallday@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 10:23 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] New Kid In Town

Hiya Folks!

As a new subscriber to this list I feel I should introduce myself. I am Jack
Schroeder, living on the shores of Lake Monona in Madison Wisconsin. I
became aware of this network when I began my employment with John Boyer, the noted assistive technology software developer and bon vivant. Mr. Boyer has
engaged me to assist him in the office management of JJB Software.
www.jjb-software.com

My personal interests run to the literature of Lewis and Clark, and
contemporary and classic movies. The extraordinary experience of you veteran
members of this list will be of great value to me, and I very much look
forward to our association.

Always, Jack