[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Bookshare Volunteer

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:26:51 -0400

Hi, Larry. Welcome aboard.

Length of time before the admin approves the book is usually short, but it depends on how many books are in the queue or how much time Claire has to put into that particular duty.

Again welcome. Btw, I've never seen an MPower. I'll have to check it out at the next ACB meeting, if you bring it. <grin>

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx