[bksvol-discuss] New Book To Be Scanned/Non-fiction Novels...

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:27:21 -0400

Hi,

I received my used copy of "The Gang Who Wouldn't Write Straight: Wolfe,
Thompson, Didion and the New Journalism."  We'll get it cut later today and
scanned pretty quickly.  It has no illustrations or other objects that would
likely cause OCR nightmares so it should be a quick submit and validation
process.

So, those of you who enjoy literary criticism and exploration of genre will
probably like this one.  I've noticed lots of other good books in the
literary criticism category up on bookshare.org, including some really good
stuff about Thomas Pynchon, Dom DeLillo and Toni Morrison.

Enjoy,
cdh

Chris Hofstader
CUNY, BSO, ATG, Odds and Ends