[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Berkley Prime Crime books

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:24:58 -0500

Jamie, I feel dumb asking this question. How do you get the emails about new
books coming out? There are a couple publishers I'd like to keep up with,
and getting emails would be so much easier than going to a site like Amazon
every month or so.

Monica Willyard
Check out my books and accessible book lists on Goodreads at
http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick

  _____