[bksvol-discuss] Need title page information.

  • From: "Laura Glowacki" <orangebutterfly87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 08:05:10 -0500

I feel really stupid.  I scanned a book, and it's a really nice scan.  However,
when I went to go back and read it through I noticed the title page and
copyright information missing.  So, I went and scanned tat in.  I saved it, and
I thought I saved it twice: once as kes and once as rtf.  However, when I went
to reopen it to submit it, the pages were once again missing.

To make this storybetter, someone requested the book on paperbackswap so I sent
it out the other day.  I hate to let a good scan go to waste.  What should I
do?  I'd try to get it from my local library but I actually don't have a
library card or the transportation to get there.

Thanks,
Laura G