[bksvol-discuss] Re: Mystery Wish List Request

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 18:33:56 -0500

I'll make a deal with you. You check out the first in Patterson's Murder Club series and see if the book really deserves a "good" rating and I'll do both.

Ok?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx> To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Bookshare Discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 11:31 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Mystery Wish List Request

Hi. Can any of you get this mystery for me and scan it? It's called
Diamond Solitaire (A Peter Diamond Mystery), by Peter Lovesey. Peter
Diamond is fired from the police force for insubordination and is
reduced to working as a security guard for a store. He finds a tiny
Japanese girl abandoned at closing time and must discover her identity
to save her life.

Monica Willyard