[bksvol-discuss] My schedule

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:44:08 -0800

Hi All,

Just wanted to drop the list a quick note to let you know that I am working
limited hours today and Monday. My father is in town visiting from India so as
you can imagine I am trying to maximize on the time spent with him (smile).
Several of you sent in wonderful testimonials for Bookshare.org and in case you
haven't heard from me yet, I just wanted to say a big Thank You and let you
know that they have reached me and you will hear back from me early next week
at the latest.

Thanks all and have a wonderful weekend!

Pavi