[bksvol-discuss] Re: My next scan

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 23:02:16 -0600

Thanks for doing it for me, Jamie!  I am looking forward to proofing it.  I
am struggling with my scan of "My Thirty Years Backstairs at the White
House" and need nice breaks in between.

Take care!

Valerie

Currently scanning My Thirty Years Backstairs at the White House, Ally's
Busy Day

Currently proofing:

Ten Days To Self-Esteem

Shanghaied to China

Everything Dog: What Kids Really Want To Know About Dogs