[bksvol-discuss] Re: My favorite scanno of the day

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 22:22:10 EDT

The Dragon Riders of Porn? Hmm, I've never heard it called a dragon before.

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: My favorite scanno of the day
Date:
7/26/2009 10:17:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I can just imagine, smile.

Good catch though and filing the quality report.