[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Turn To Vent

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:53:07 -0500

Hi Garry:

I validated it last weekend and it is now waiting admin approval.
I had it for a few weeks to validate and then my time expired and when I went
to get it, it was gone. Someone validated but it got kicked back to step 1
because the validator didn't indicate whether it was a replacement copy. I saw
it again and took it and validated it and added the bso before the title. This
will tell the admins that it's a purposeful replacement. I also included a note
in the comments field to that affect.

Grace