[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Guy Barbaro question

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:40:51 EDT

Making a quality report would be a lot easier, but if you need a credit and
you get one for doing it the way you describe then it would be an easy
credit. Do you?

                                                                  "If you
tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
Che Guevara

                 The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
Pathfinder Press: http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: My Guy Barbaro question
Date:
7/13/2009 11:09:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

If you write Carrie she can put the rtf back on the check in list.
Then you can make the corrections as a validator and the corrected
version can go back into the collection.
I have done this with several books. You do need her to put the rtf
file onto check in books with "hold for" and your name on it though.
E.

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585090x1201462820/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&
bcd=JulyExcfooterNO62)