[bksvol-discuss] Re: Multiple emails...

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 13:21:50 -0800

Hi, Lori, I don't know why but I've been getting duplicate messages, a lot
from last week. It's rather horrid when you find ten messages from a person
saying exactly the same thing. Regards, Kim Friedman. P.S.: I was informed
by my screen reader when I first decided to attend to this flood (word
definitely appropriate), I was told I had 800 unread messages. Horrors! K.