[bksvol-discuss] Re: Much Thanks for Incredibly Speedy Work!

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 19:10:42 -0500

I once got an approved email right before I submitted a book. Now, that's fast!

Just Kidding, but hats off to Carrey for a fantastic job.
Bob
From: Nolan Crabb <ncrabb@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Much Thanks for Incredibly Speedy Work!
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, June 9, 2008, 11:29 AM
I've stepped away from scanning and validating for
nearly two years and have
only begun getting back into it again this past weekend.
It's good to be
back at this, and my sincere commendations to all who
helped craft the
volunteer manual, which I actually read!  (Figured I'd
better, since I'd
been away from the process for quite some time.)

In any case, I hope I'm not adding unnecessarily to the
list volume here,
but I wanted to express my thanks to whomever validated my
two books so
quickly!  That seems like a bit of a significant change
from a couple of
years ago.

My sincere thanks also to the administrative folks for
getting them both up
and on the site so quickly.

Most Gratefully,

Nolan

line.  To get a list of available commands, put the word
'help' by itself in the subject line.