[bksvol-discuss] Re: Most Popular Books

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 06:27:31 -0600

Hi Roger!

Like the other searches, you have to specify the "sort order". Date of
edition is one of the choices in the combo box. If you select that, the
books will appear in order by date. It won't specify which ones were added
in the last month, but the books will appear in order--the most recent being
first.

Blessings.

Lynnsky