[bksvol-discuss] Re: More Upload Woes

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 15:23:21 -0700

Hmmm. I have scanned about 15 books since getting version 11 and have had to do that only once. Have you mentioned this to Stephen Baum? He wrote me last month asking me if he could have a look at the file for which I received that "invalid rtf" message. Unfortunately, I had already resaved the file with the space backspace thing in Word, so it was no longer the one he wanted. However, the next time I get that message from Bookshare, I will be sure to contact him about the file before changing it. If you're getting this problem every time, though, then I would think he might want to know.

Just a thought.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>