[bksvol-discuss] Re: More Than Just The Catch

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 06:38:17 -0500

Jana, I just downloaded it. I'll let you know if I have any questions.

Melissa

Jana Jackson wrote:
Hi, all! Last week I submitted a book that may be of interest to those of you who enjoy reading memoirs written by popular sports figures whose faith is important to them. It's call More Than Just The Catch, written by David Tyree and Kimberly Daniels. Here's the info from the back cover: "This book tells my story. It includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. When you finish it, you will know that its message is about more than a game. It is about a life changed and the One who changed it." --DAVID TYREE There was a point in David Tyree's life, before the catch, before the fame, when his life was spiraling out of control and his football career was in jeopardy. In More Than Just The Catch, David Tyree takes you behind the scenes and past the hype to the story of his life. It is a story of mistakes and second chances. Of hard work, perseverance, and faith. A story of love. And ultimately a story of grace. It's a story that teaches us that no matter how many times life knocks us down, we can come back...and we can win. Should be an easy validation for someone, and I'm glad that I'm able to play a part in adding it to the collection. Thanks, and have a great week!! Jana -----------------------------------------------------------------------
For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Need to plan a vacation or business trip? Jana's new on-line travel agency, JJM Travel, offers some of the best deals on the Internet for airfares, hotels, last-minute getaways, and more! For all of your travel needs, visit http://jjm.worldventures.biz. While you're there, find out how you, too, can save up to 90% on your travel through World Ventures! Jana is happy to answer any questions you might have concerning this exciting opportunity to work and have fun at the same time. If you have questions, feel free to e-mail her at jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.