[bksvol-discuss] Missing pages from Pride.

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:32:13 -0500

Hey everyone!
I'm working on Pride By RACHEL VINCENT. I'm very close to finishing this novel
however it seems to me that some of the pages are missing. Could someone please
send them to me so I can include them in this novel? They are in chapter 32 and
I have no idea how to finish this novel without them. Also I don't remember who
scanned this particular novel but if they could please send me the rest of the
novel then I'd greatly appreciate it. After I have received these pages, than I
will be uploading it for approval to the collection. Thanks for all your help
and I'm very curious to have the last couple of pages! Take care everyone and I
hope you've all had a spectacular day!
Kristin