[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages. chapter

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 07:18:47 -0800 (PST)

I still have the very thick dictionary I got as a
graduation present in 1989. I used it a lot back then.
It has other things in it like synonyms, antonyms,
rhyming words, etc in it. I don't use it very much now
because it is so easy to look things up online and
because word processing technology has improved so
much that they fix misspelled words for you.

Are dictionaries things that bookshare subscribers
would even want?

Jamie in Michigan