[bksvol-discuss] Re: Miscellaneous

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 20:30:36 -0600

Cindy,

I believe copyright law would only apply to copyrighted dramatic works and
that Bookshare would be able to accept uncopyrighted dramatic works, but I
would need to ask Gustavo to be sure.  If you still have the message you
sent him then please forward it to me so I can know more about the book when
I have a chance to speak with him again.

BTW, I spoke with Gustavo earlier this week about the book Mickey rejected,
and he said he would put it back up when he gets an opportunity.  He's still
working through his messages and hasn't gotten down to the message I sent
him with the details on the book.  It's possible if you only recently sent
your message that he just hasn't gotten that far in his messages yet.  He
also said he'd prefer to get the messages at the Gustavo.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx
address, and as long as he's the only admin, it's essentially the same
thing.

Another reason I called was to congratulate him on Bookshare reaching the
25000 mark.  I'm surprised I haven't seen any talk about that on the list.

Gerald