[bksvol-discuss] Middlesex missing pages & my name

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 01:11:17 -0700 (PDT)

I've been in touch with Cindy Ray. I forgot that she has a new job that is
keeping her very busy, along with her church and other activities.

She mentioned that she'd downloaded Middlesex and that it's missing pages, so I
guess it needs a rescan, though if it's just a few missing pages I'd be glad to
get the book and fill them in. I'd need to know what edition. I'm sending
sending a note to Carrie. If she can put it on the download list for me I can
fix it. I have the hardbound book in San Diego and have been meaning to read it
but haven't gotten to it. This would be the excuse I need--or I can get a
different edition if necessary.

Also, since Cindy Ray isn't going to be posting for a while, and Cindy Warford
uses Cindy 4, and Cindy Smart rarely posts, I'm going to go back to signing my
posts with just Cindy. Hopefully you all know me well enough by now so that if
anyone posts anything rude or impolite or that possibly could be considered
bigoted you'll know it isn't me.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/