[bksvol-discuss] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 00:54:34 -0600

Hi everyone!

I got a computer book called

"UPGRADE YOUR LIFE: The Lifehacker guide to working smarter, faster, better" by GINA TRAPANI

I will scan the book.

I also got cool computer stuff for my netbook such as memory, a floppy drive, a CD/DVD burner, and bluetooth headphones, an internal card reader for my tower computer, some Christmas CD's two audio books two DVD's, a massager and Poppycock.

Debby

At 05:23 PM 12/25/2009, gail johnson wrote
I got a Japanese cookbook from my daughter. I'm not sure how I am going to scan it. It is a hard back but the new scanners miss one side of the page. Therefore a lot of words are cut off at the end of the line.

Everybody have a good day.

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>