[bksvol-discuss] Meeting at NFB/ACB to join the Bookshare chat room

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:29:21 -0700

I¹m just resending this to both lists with a new Subject name which covers
the current topic.

Lisa

From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:27:13 -0700
To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>, "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Conversation: [bookshare-discuss] Re: So sorry I couldn't join the chat room
today!
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: So sorry I couldn't join the chat room
today!

I was talking to Jim Fruchterman about it and he said we should just plug in
a stand-alone mike and use the speakers on the PC.

I think we have one at home. I¹ll bring it.

Cindy,  et al, let¹s meet at the registration desk in the lobby of the
Mariott at 7:30 on Tuesday. Please bring your PC. I¹ll bring the mike and
we¹ll look for a space that accomodates both speakers and a pitcher. Maybe
we¹ll draw in some curious bystanders who will sign up for Bookshare.org.

Lisa

From: Cindy Ray <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 20:05:58 -0500
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
today!

I'm taking my PC but there is no way to plug in two headsets unless one of
them would be one that us for USB Port one. That sounds like fun. LOL.

Cindy Lou