[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marissa's List Administrator Rejection Queue

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:45:40 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Jake. I know I asked what the list was, and I
did copy an answer--or maybe just part of it.   I
don't remember such a detailed explanation as to what
was done with the books, but that's probably my
memory; now I've copied your answer onto my list, so I
shouldn't have to ask again. smile

Cindy