[bksvol-discuss] Re: Marie Brennan Books

  • From: Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:54:22 -0400

Hi,
I'd be interested in proof reading with help from you guys if somebody else
could scam. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner here and the only thing I can
do as a result is proofreading. But as I say if someone is willing to scan them
I'm quite willing to take a shot at proofreading. Thanks,
DR

Sent from my iPhone