[bksvol-discuss] Man's Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 00:59:44 -0500

I am releasing Man's search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl. I had just about finished it, adding page breaks to each page when my braillenote ate the finished product. It seems to be complete and practically error free. I just want someone else to check it out and add th page breaks since my braillenote is handling it erratically.

All the best,
E.